As promised, the FG’s online portal for registration of unemployed citizens is now live and running. But beyond some few grammatical blunders that welcome you on the portal – www.jobsforall.ng – there are certain things you need to get ready before proceeding to register your details.
The registration process is divided into four parts:
- Personal details;
- Account (e-mail) information;
- Education background; and
- Employment (unemployment history).
Documents required to be uploaded are:
- Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
- Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver’s License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
- Curriculum vitae (PDF format only)
You will also be required to supply your:
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- A functioning email address; and
- A GSM number.
This is a continuous process and has no deadline.
If the “Register” button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the “Unemployed registration” link down the page.
Under the “Qualifications” drop down menu, there is no Higher National Diploma (HND) as part of the listed qualifications. I hope they will correct this soonest- if it is not intentional.
12:36pm – jobsforall.ng homepage doesn’t open (it displays Could not communicate with the database server), but here is a working link.
Monday, November 20, 2017: It turned out that the move was a political Scam. Nothing could be heard from the Federal Government concerning the project and the website has been down since.Home « Jobs