Nigerian Navy – Applicants whose names appear below are shortlisted for an interview into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 Special Enlistment for Medical Consultants.
Shortlisted candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on “Wednesday 4th April 2018” for an interview which will take place from “4th to 10th April 2018”.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical tests and oral examinations.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Evidence of fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in respective specializations such as FWACS, FWACO, FMOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two-bed sheets and pillowcases.
- A set of cutlery.
Home « Jobs
Note: Candidates who fail to report on 4th April 2018 will not be allowed to partake in the interview.