Here are 20 collections of some of the most powerful and emotional Pictures that I have ever seen:
- Diego Frazão Torquato, 12 years old Brazilian playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral. The teacher had helped him escape poverty and violence through music.
- Indian homeless men wait to receive free food distributed outside a mosque ahead of Eid al-Fitr in New Delhi, India.
- An Afghan man offers tea to soldiers.
- A Buddhist monk shares his meal with a tiger at the Kanchanaburi ‘Tiger Temple’ in Thailand.
- 100,000 monks in prayer for a better world.
- Starving child in Uganda holding hands with a missionary.
- Little boy playing the flute, with an attentive cat.
- A Rwandan boy left scarred after being liberated from a death camp.
- A Mursi tribe woman discovers Vogue magazine, Ethiopia.
- 3 weeks old infant with albinism snuggles up to his cousin for a snooze.
- A man was playing bamboo music in Tenganan Village, Bali (2010) to entertain a disabled child which is not his son.
- A journalist dashes across a bridge between to rescue a baby during Civil War in 1936.
- A homeless man having his food near a railway track.
- The vulture is waiting for the malnourished child to die.
- A Russian soldier playing with a butterfly
- Clara Gantt reunited with her husband’s body who went missing during the Korean war 60 years ago.
- A baby monkey crying for his dead mother
- Victim of Bhopal gas tragedy.
- No caption needed
- This last one is definitely a tear-jerker. Pictured here is a 2-year-old toddler feeding his handicapped mother.
Be mindful of the suffering that occurs around the world, every minute of every day. I know it may sound cliche or “cheesy” but if you can, try to make someone’s life a little easier.
Thanks for reading!