Table of Contents
This is to inform the general public that Application into FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada 2018 Basic Nursing programme has commenced.
ABOUT FCT SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION
The school admits candidates for two different programs yearly.
The 3year basic nursing program which starts in September is meant for secondary school leavers, while the 18 months post basic nursing program which commences in March is meant for qualified midwives.
Application forms are advertised for and purchased at a prescribed fee and candidates who fulfil the nursing and midwifery council entry requirements are invited for an entrance examination and oral interview for those who pass the entrance examination which is organized and conducted by the HHSS/nursing department.
Candidates who score the desired entry points from the aforementioned assessments are selected for admission into the program(s).
The basic general nurse training is a general course open to young males and females of not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission (September)
- Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written.
- Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- NABTEB certificate is not acceptable.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates wishing to apply are to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 (Five Thousand, five hundred Naira) only.
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will fill the registration form.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM CORRECTLY
Deadline for Application
- 31st July 2018
Visit the school website www.fctson.abj.gov.ng or call 08180157965, 07064221237.Home « Jobs