The Ambrose Alli University, (AAU) Ekpoma, has reportedly announced their resumption of school activities for the continuation of the 2018/2019 academic session amidst the ASUU indefinite strike.
The Senate of the university at its emergency meeting that took place on Monday, 21st January 2019, settled on the choice after due discussions.
The Senate has announced that;
- All students should come into their school residents on Sunday, 27th January, 2019.
- All Academic exercises should continue in the University on Monday, 28th January, 2019.
- Lecturers ought to commence proper lectures.
- Registration for courses, clearance for Fresh students, installment of school fees, and so forth ought to start quickly and
- Heads of Department are required to intently monitor consistence with the above mandates.
- All staff, fresh students and the school community are ought to please make a special effort to be guided.