The University of Calabar, School fee plan for the 2018/2019 session has been announced. This demonstrates differences in the charges payable by new and returning students of the school in this present session.
Check the differences in fees underneath:
UNICAL School Fees Schedule
S/N NATURE OF STUDENTS PER SESSION
- Fresh Students
Science Students 35,750
Non-Science Students 34,750
MB Bch Students 43,250
Nursing Students 43,250
- Returning Students
Science Students 32,000
Non-Science Students 31,000
MB Bch Students 39,500
Nursing Students 39,500
- Final Year Students.
Science Students 35,250
Non-Science Students 34,250
MB Bch Students 42,750
Nursing Students 42,750
Acknowledgment Fees-Fresh Students 25,000
Project Supervision 3,000
Portal Charges 2,500
Late Registration 3,000
Academic Gown 2,000
Instructions On How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
- sTUDENTS (Fresh and Returning students) should sign in to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Generate and Print Bill.
- Check the LIST OF BANKS FOR PAYMENT as indicated by program of study.
- Go to the bank and pay via e-Transact platform.
- Take the payment slip which contains your payment details and confirmation order number.
- Return to the portal and sign in with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
- At that point input your BILL NUMBER (situated on your bill) on the following page to empower you access the portal.